at CTG in Dover, Delaware, United States
Workday Support Analyst
Jun 04, 2021Post Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
Come join us and grow your career with CTG! CTG has a new opportunity available with a Health Systems client!
Job Title:Workday Support Analyst
Project Duration:6 Month contract to hire
Project Location:Atlanta, GA
We are hiring a Sr. Applications Analyst – Business Systems to join our team! The Sr. Applications Analyst – Business systems will support our Workday implementation and provides strong analytical and troubleshooting skills proactively for implementing and supporting an array of non-clinical business technology applications for the Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta user community. Advocates for user needs and coordinates support requests within Information Systems & Technology. Supports efforts which ensure safe patient care and services by developing and delivering clinically and technically sound solutions for customer technology needs. Acts as liaison among various operational business partners, Information Systems & Technology, and vendors. Consults with and advises clinical departments on operational integration of available technology. Functions as technical subject matter expert on various clinical and technical initiative teams. Provides internal and external training and mentorship.
Essential Job Functions:
- Functions as business partner and consults with physician practices, service lines, departments, individuals, and coworkers.
- Develops in-depth knowledge of system capabilities, applications, and processes to function effectively as educator and expert for system users.
- Creates/modifies/advises/trains on workflow improvements regarding system usage and design.
- Establishes and leads regular meetings proactively with department heads and/or superusers to identify, document, and prioritize their needs.
- Performs rounds with departments to maintain casual interface with individuals and focus on relationship-building.
- Coordinates operational and capital project requests with appropriate Information Systems & Technology and operational teams.
- Acts as primary contact for supported applications regarding system down time.
- Leads delivery of technical consulting and support services and solutions with minimal management input.
- Takes primary ownership for various business systems applications software and file maintenance support for break-fixes, optimizations, special updates, upgrades, and implementations.
- Leads/facilitates system design, validation, and/or remediation sessions.
- Resolves highly complex, multi-function application errors and system issues independently.
- Leads in assessment, coordination, documentation, release note review, testing and implementation of programming, upgrade, and project requests.
- Develops and maintains strong and positive relationships with all application vendors, acting as primary vendor contact.
- Provides on-call coverage as scheduled.
- Provides project management services and support for broad scope projects with limited management interaction.
- Follows Information Systems & Technology project management protocol.
- Leads assessments of new projects and requests, utilizing prescribed project tools.
- Advocates user perspective and focuses on ensuring a comprehensive support plan and documentation.
- Works with end users to navigate the project request process.
- Ensures compliance with Information Systems & Technology, Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta, Joint Commission, and Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act guidelines, policies, and procedures.
- Follows prescribed change management and time reporting processes and documentation requirements.
- Responds to support calls within designated times according to priority and provides regular updates until resolution.
- Leads team in queue management and assists team members as needed to be sure calls are answered and followed up on efficiently.
- Provides and communicates clear documentation for support, status, and issues resolutions.
- Provides system solutions in accordance with regulatory guidelines.
- Provides leadership within and across teams.
- Assists and mentors team members and other staff and serves as orientation resource for new employees.
- Develops and maintains positive relationships with team, department, and organization.
- Participates in educational and leadership opportunities to enhance professional growth and expertise.
- Serves as a positive change agent within and across team
- Required Qualifications:
- 2 years of experience as Workday application owner performing technical tasks such as patching and certificates.
- Experience in leading complex projects from inception to completion with minimal supervision
- Experience supporting Workday application is preferred
- Experience supporting an array of business systems applications ex. ERP, Payroll, Finance, HR, Legal etc.
- Proven strong oral and written communication skills with a diverse population
- Proven organizational, problem-solving, analytical, and time management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills to interact positively and productively with teams across organizational lines
- Creative problem-solver with strong focus on achieving objectives within prescribed timelines while maintaining quality standards and organization requirements
- Flexibility to manage multiple initiatives and shift priorities based on business needs
- Ability to perform job duties independently with minimal supervision and assist other team members in leading complex projects from inception to completion
To be considered for this opportunity, please apply directly through our website by clicking the link below or email your resume toMorgan.Fisler@CTG.com
CTG is a leading provider of digital transformation solutions and services that accelerate clients’ project momentum and achievement of their desired IT and business outcomes. Our vision is to be an indispensable partner to our clients and the preferred career destination for digital and technology experts. CTG has operations in North America, South America, Western Europe, and India. For more information, visit www.ctg.com.
Our culture is a direct result of the people who work at CTG, the values we hold, and the actions we take. In other words, our people are the culture. It’s a living, breathing thing that is renewed every day through the ways we engage with each other, our clients, and our communities. Part of our mission is to cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people, reflected by our recognition as a Great Place to Work-certified company across many of our global operations.
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. CTG will assure equal opportunity and consideration to all applicants and employees in recruitment, selection, placement, training, benefits, compensation, promotion, transfer, and release of individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, age, disability, marital or veteran status, citizenship status, or any other discriminatory factors as required by law. Our Affirmative Action program serves to promote occupational equality and diversity through good faith efforts. CTG is fully committed to promoting employment opportunities for members of protected classes.
- Job Function: Application Analysis
- Education Level: None