at Yoh A Da y Zimmermann in Newark , Delaware, United States
Pay Rate - $18.50
- 1st Shift
- 2nd Shift
- 3rd Shift
You will be Responsible for/to:
- Manufacturing of parts in accordance with safety, quality and production best practices and requirements.
- Monitors and operates presses, prepares molds, cuts preform ensuring quality and conformance with standard operating procedures.
- Maintains safety standards at all times and initiates and follows emergency procedures when necessary.
- Other duties may be assigned by manager and/or supervisor.
- Physical activity is required including lifting up to 40 lbs, regularly, walking, stooping, sweeping, mopping, shoveling and repetitive motions
What You Need to Bring to the Table
- Previous Manufacturing/Machine Operation experience preferred
- Strong mechanical skills.
- Basic computer skills.
- Basic math skills.
- Good interpersonal, verbal and writing skills.
- Ability to read and comprehend Standard Practice documents and other written instructions.
- Good attendance record and demonstrated reliability.
- Positive attitude
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Background check and drug screen required before start.
Applies general knowledge of production processes and procedures to provide production support. Applies general knowledge of production processes and procedures to provide production support.
To view full details and how to apply, please login or create a Job Seeker account