at Capital One Services II, LLC in Wilmington, Delaware, United States
Job ID: R110540
800 Delaware Avenue (18056), United States of America, Wilmington, Delaware
Front Line Manager
***Must be within 100 miles driving distance from hub in Wilmington, DE.***
As a Front Line Manager at Capital One, you will lead a dynamic team of front line associates who are the face of Capital One for our customers. Creating excitement and maintaining high levels of morale through change are essential for leaders within Capital One. FLM's manage, develop and motivate an internal team of 10 - 15 associates and strive to exceed standards of customer service and experience.
- Accountable for achieving business goals for a team of up to 15 associates within unit.
- Provide continuous feedback and coaching to improve and maintain high quality customer experience, effectiveness and efficiency metrics.
- Prepare and deliver monthly performance reviews for direct reports.
- Manage business level metrics (Audit metrics, Revenue) to high efficiency standards
- Share in the accountability for a business level function team (Logistics, quality, innovation, morale).
- Motivate and develop associates and help them achieve their career aspirations.
- Execute flawless management of projects assigned to unit.
- Ensure timely administrative responsibilities of time cards, spreadsheets, team meetings, etc.
- Define and measure performance metrics (incentives, monthly scorecards, annual appraisal) and clearly communicate to team.
Schedule: M-F 1:30 to 10PM EST. Rotation requires every 4th Saturday 10AM to 7PM EST with a day off during that week
High School Diploma, GED, equivalent certification or military experience
At least 1 year of experience in People Management
Bachelors Degreeor Military Experience
5 years experience in People Management
2 years experience in Process Management
2 years experience in a Call center
Bilingual in Spanish and English
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
Capital One is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Capital One promotes a drug-free workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Capital One will consider for employment qualified applicants with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws regarding criminal background inquiries, including, to the extent applicable, Article 23-A of the New York Correction Law; San Francisco, California Police Code Article 49, Sections 4901-4920; Newark, New Jersey Ordinance 12-1630; and other applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations regarding criminal background inquiries.
Capital One Services II, LLC
300 Delaware Ave Ste 900
Wilmington, Delaware 19801