at Robert Half in Wilmington, Delaware, United States
There is an opportunity for a full-time Staff Accountant with a terrific company. Looking for strong compensation and excellent benefits? This position could advance your career! Staff Accountant candidates who are ambitious and detail-oriented will be interested in Robert Half Finance’s opportunity to join a thriving, fast-paced company that recognizes talent and effort. Based in the Wilmington, Delaware area, this role is a career-building, multi-faceted opportunity to work for a company that recognizes and rewards hard work. This role’s duties will require you to prepare journal entries, monthly and year-end closings, bank reconciliation, fixed asset maintenance, and general ledger reconciliation and be responsible for many aspects of internal reporting during the monthly close. This position will participate in compliance, interact with our external auditors for quarterly reviews and annual audits, and review schedules reporting processes. Those with a complex understanding of Financial Statements, Cash Flow projections, and Budgets are preferred.
- In-depth knowledge of reconciling month end balance sheet accounts
- Maintain depreciation, fixed asset ledgers, and reconciliation
- Perform the month end close and produce journal entries under minimal supervision
- Produce analyses for monthly balance sheets and income statements for reporting by management
- Coordinate and analyze a variety of financial data, then report it in a way that is useful and understandable
- Regular maintenance and reconciliation of journal entries
- Manage schedules for capital lease and monthly payments
- Prepare monthly financial close workbooks to support the month end, quarter end and year end closing process
- Maintain, implement, and adhere to internal controls while ensuring that accounting procedures comply with GAAPRequirements
- BA/BS or equivalent in Accounting, Finance or Economics
- 5+ years of recent and relevant accounting experience
- Mature organizational, written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills, Advanced Excel
- Knowledgeable of ERP systems
Reach out to Renee Janolo if interested in this Staff Accountant position – 302.985.5183 and reference JO#00800-0011824072.
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half works to put you in the best position to succeed. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – whenever you choose – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/us/en/mobile-app) and get 1-tap apply, notifications of AI-matched jobs, and much more.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals, including medical, vision, dental, and life and disability insurance. Hired contract/temporary professionals are also eligible to enroll in our company 401(k) plan. Visit roberthalf.gobenefits.net for more information.