at Facebook in Dover, Delaware, United States
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities – we’re just getting started.
Recruiting is a core strategic driver of Facebook’s success. We have a world-class team working together to help drive our ambitions and scale to the next level. We conceive practical and creative ways to surface leading talent, and we invest a lot of time activating passive candidates through a highly engaged approach. We’re passionate about delivering an awesome candidate experience, and that starts with the first conversation a candidate has with us.As a Full Life Cycle Recruiter on the Diversity Industry Team, you will partner closely with a community of Recruiters to build the team’s new recruiting approach. You will specialize in a top recruiting pillar (Product Management, Product Design, User Research or Analytics), evolving into a pillar subject matter expert in Diversity Recruiting. You will work within a team of Sourcers and Recruiters dedicated to recruiting talent from communities most underrepresented in Technology.
1. Manage full cycle recruiting for pipeline searches, creating and executing innovative sourcing strategies and engagement to bring the best talent.
2. Screen resumes and assess candidates to determine appropriate next steps.
3. Regularly manage pipeline activity and maintain data integrity, and proactively share data-centric updates with internal stakeholders.
4. Proactively recommend and drive process improvements that impact candidate identification and engagement.
5. Support an exemplary candidate experience at every stage of the process, fostering trust-based relationships gaining a close understanding of their requirements and concerns.
6. Find and engage unique and/or passive candidates through creative sourcing techniques at high volumes.
7. Facilitate and lead meetings and key initiatives and projects with client groups, that will continuously improve and scale our recruiting operations and results.
8. Establish and maintain meaningful relationships with management and key cross-functional stakeholders internally (e.g. Recruiting, HR, Compensation, and Diversity teams).
9. Collaborate with others on the recruiting team on initiatives and/or hiring needs that may spike in other areas.
10. 5+ years recruiting experience.
11. Experience in full cycle recruiting: sourcing, screening, and closing candidates.
12. Proven experience or interest in learning to identify and engage diverse talent.
13. Experience partnering with hiring managers, interviewers and team members throughout the hiring process.
14. Impactful and strategic diversity sourcing and recruiting experience.
15. Technology industry knowledge with experience mapping target companies, conferences, and open source communities using creative sourcing techniques.
16. Consultative qualities and interpersonal experience with experience communicating across all levels of the org internally, as well as external.
17. Experience with organization, prioritization of business needs and push back on stakeholders.
18. Experience in compensation and general HR requirements as related to hiring.
19. Demonstrated track record of building working relationships and influencing leaders and cross-functional partners.
Equal Opportunity: Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at email@example.com.