at Verint Systems, Inc. in Dover, Delaware, United States
VP, GTM Strategy
Location US-Remote (United States)
Job ID 15943
At Verint, we believe customer engagement is at the core of global brands. Our mission is to help organizations discover opportunities scarcely imagined by connecting work, data, and experiences enterprise wide. We hire innovators with the passion, creativity, and drive to answer constantly shifting market challenges and deliver impactful results for our customers. Our commitment to attracting and retaining a talented, diverse, and engaged team creates a collaborative environment that openly celebrates all cultures and affords personal and professional growth opportunities. Learn more at www.Verint.com.
Overview of Job Function:
The Vice President, Go-to-Market (GTM) Strategy provides leadership through focusing on driving business growth in Verint’s Experience Management (XM) business unit. The VP, GTM Strategy develops offerings and then builds tools, messaging and sales enablement materials to support market growth.
Principal Duties and Essential Responsibilities:
• Lead the GTM for XM buyers, developing strategies, defining offerings, developing enablement for this business line.
• Gather and analyze relevant customer and product data to identify potential market offerings within the Verint suite.
• Understand the competitive landscape, market dynamics and industry trends for the offerings supported.
• Leverage analyst, customer and market data to develop go-to-market messaging content, use cases and value proposition.
• Provide leadership and partner with marketing and sales enablement to create sales collateral and training, ensuring enablement for sales, presales, partners and services organizations in support of new offering launches.
• Lead the assigned offering’s go-to-market plan, serving as the offering enablement expert for sales, partners, regions and internal customers.
• Be the “voice of the offering,” evangelizing to analysts, customers and internal stakeholders.
• Partner with senior leadership, product management and other internal stakeholders to develop offering milestones and metrics to measure progress against goals.
• Solicit and incorporate internal and external feedback to monitor offering’s progress and, if needed, work with senior leaders to adjust execution plans accordingly to meet and exceed Verint’s revenue objectives.
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, technology, business or equivalent experience
• Minimum of 15 years overall experience in software product marketing, product management, go-to-market, or strategic operations, coupled with 10 years of management and leaderhship experience
• Experience in a SaaS or CCaaS technology company
• Creative problem-solver with strong analytical and project management skills
• Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written)
• Strong presentation skills, with experience presenting to internal and external audiences
• Strong collaboration skills, with the ability to influence and work effectively in a highly matrixed environment
• Adept at quickly understanding new technologies and identifying business value
• Ability to travel up to 25% of the time both domestic and international
• The ability to obtain the necessary credit line required to travel
• Successful completion of a background screening process including, but not limited to, employment verifications, criminal search, OFAC, SS Verification, as well as credit and drug screening, where applicable and in accordance with federal and local regulations
• Experience in the Voice of Customer/Experience Management industry
• Experience in a technology organization that specialized in contact center, customer experience, operational, financial compliance, analytics or workforce optimization solutions
As an equal opportunity employer, Verint Systems Inc. prides itself in providing employees with a work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. This means we are committed to providing equal opportunity to all qualified employees and applicants for employment without regard to one’s race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital status, creed, genetic predisposition or carrier status, sexual orientation, Veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including but not limited to hiring, placement, promotion, compensation, training, leave of absence or termination.To view full details and how to apply, please login or create a Job Seeker account