at Robert Half in Middletown, Delaware, United States
Description Senior IT Auditor
$110,000 + bonus
This position will be responsible for the following duties:
• Identifies and evaluates the organization’s IT risk areas and provides key input to the development of the Annual Audit Plan.
• Develops and maintains the company’s ITGC process, risk, and control documentation. Determines key IT risks and controls and tests the operational effectiveness of related key controls. Documents and issues deficiencies and ensures that management remediates such deficiencies.
• Conducts audit procedures, including but not limited to the following:
o Conducting interviews;
o Documenting and evaluating processes according to audit department standards;
o Identifying and assessing financial, operational, and/or compliance risks in the audit scope, identifying mitigating controls to determine whether such controls are effectively designed;
• Conducts IT audits of the following areas:
o SOX testing of IT General Computer Controls
o Network and application access/security;
o Change management over operating systems, databases, other infrastructure systems/devices, and business applications (in-house/third party);
• Conducts special audits as needed to discover root-cause deficiencies in IT systems and/or processes.
• Prepare audit reports to effectively communicate audit findings and corrective actions with key stakeholders.
• Be an active project member for system implementations, upgrades, or version changes to ensure proper change management procedures and controls have been followed during the process.
• BS in Accounting Information Systems, Accounting, Management Information Systems, or similar area of study.
• Certification of advanced degree is a plus (CISA, CISSP, CPA, CIA, MBA).
For more information on this and other full time accounting and finance opportunities across the Delaware area, please contact Renee Janolo -Vice President (Finance & Accounting) at Robert Half on 302-252-3772 Requirements Audit – Information Systems
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.