at Capital One Services II, LLC in Wilmington, Delaware, United States
Job ID: R104162
802 Delaware Avenue (18052), United States of America, Wilmington, Delaware
Principal Associate, Monitoring, Process & Governance
Do you like working in the spotlight? Are you ready to work on the front line of a top 10 Bank? Can you build relationships as well as develop and implement innovative solutions? As a Principal Risk Associate at Capital One you'll be responsible for working with business partners to identify and mitigate potential risks to Capital One. Principal Risk Associates at Capital One are the front line of defense to ensure our Company remains stable and profitable.
Principal Risk Associates at Capital One are highly motivated Risk Management professionals with excellent organizational and communication skills. They have a high level of exposure across lines of business and have the opportunity to create and implement innovative solutions to identify and mitigate potential risks to the Company.
As a Principal Associate in Capital One Bank's Monitoring, Process, & Governance you will work alongside the Process and Controls team to support quality assurance and training of our P&C team in regards to Enterprise Controls Standards. This role will support quality assurance review of current controls, process improvement recommendations, drive a control standard training program as well as provide various data driven reports and metrics across various LOBs.
Principal Risk Specialists are experienced, well-trained, and progressive individuals that operate within a highly collaborative team environment to deliver value-added risk services to our business partners. The candidate will be a highly-motivated risk management professional with excellent support, analytical, planning, collaboration, and communication skills. Past experience and understanding of using an Agile work process would be helpful.
- Risk Consulting on current Enterprise Risk Standards to internal MP&G teams relative to their business lines and provide advice and guidance as required
- Client Management - Develop and leverage key relationships with stakeholders that enable collaboration across the enterprise
- Corrective action - Identify and track quality assurance fail points in control documentation and test plans to mitigate risk to Capital One. Coordinate with Process & Controls team to define/ implement remediation activities
- Monitoring and Reporting for various projects within MP&G
- Change Management
- Lead change control efforts at the process level to ensure impacts are appropriately assessed, documented and implemented
- High School diploma, GED, or equivalent certification
- At least 2 year of Risk Management Experience
- At least 1 year participating in an Agile work process environment
- At least 1 years of Project or Process Management experience
- At least 3 years of experience supporting, partnering and interacting with internal business clients
- 3+ years of Project or Process Management experience leading cross functional projects and programs in Risk
- 1+ years of experience working with PRIME and or JIRA / Confluence
- Strong communication, both written and verbal
- Ability to work autonomously
- Strong relationship building skills, customer focus and ability to collaborate across teams to deliver
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
Capital One is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Capital One promotes a drug-free workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Capital One will consider for employment qualified applicants with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws regarding criminal background inquiries, including, to the extent applicable, Article 23-A of the New York Correction Law; San Francisco, California Police Code Article 49, Sections 4901-4920; Newark, New Jersey Ordinance 12-1630; and other applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations regarding criminal background inquiries.
Capital One Services II, LLC
300 Delaware Ave Ste 900
Wilmington, Delaware 19801