at ACELERO LEARNING DATA AND TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE
Job DescriptionEmployment Duration:
Shine Early Learning, Implement
Shine Early Learning, in partnership with Children and Families First to provide Head Start Services in Delaware.
We are looking for an inspired and dedicated individual to join our team as a Family Advocate.
Are you a socially-conscious, dedicated professional who is committed to building a better future for children, families, and their communities? If so, join us at Shine Early Learning , we support early childhood education partner programs across the country to create positive outcomes for the children and families that they serve.
Working as a Family Advocate at Shine Early Learning gives you the opportunity to give back to your local community by engaging and supporting the families and children in the program. You will empower parents to have an active partnership in their child's path to kindergarten readiness. Are you ready to make this impact?
Why Shine Early Learning?
- Average 3-5 weeks paid time off during 1st year of employment
- Comprehensive benefits, including 401K matching and 100% vesting program
- Career growth opportunities
- Caring, supportive, FUN, working environment
- Ability to make a difference in the lives of the children and families we serve
To be successful and to thrive in this role, you should have previous experience working with families, along with the ability to:
- Engage families as partners in their children's healthy development and school readiness.
- Engage in a process of collaborative partnership building with families of children receiving (Early) Head Start services.
- Build social capital among families to sustain engagement and support for one another over time
- Build and maintain working relationships with community partners to strengthen access to resources and training identified as priority goal areas by families
- Effectively manage workload and ensure accurate record-keeping and documentation
- Ensure adherence to Head Start Performance Standards and best practices to achieve positive family outcomes.
All you need now is :
The passion for achieving positive child and family outcomes through high-quality family engagement.
An Associate's or Bachelor's Degree in Social Work, Human Services, Family Services, Counseling or a related field preferred , OR AA or BA in another field with a commitment to complete Family Development Credential within 18 months of hire. (We will also consider candidates with a High S chool Diploma with 3 years experience working in the community with families and a completed Family Development Credential) .
Reliable personal transportation as travel from site to site is required, locally or long-distance up to 10% of the time for work-related meetings and functions; and an eagerness to adopt our values: Embracing Diversity, Teamwork & Community, Data-Informed Learning, Open Communication, and Follow-Through .
The mission of Shine Early Learning is to bring a relentless focus on positive family and child outcomes to close the achievement gap and build a better future for children, families, and communities served by the Head Start program.
We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to creating a diverse and healthy workplace.
Equal Opportunity Employer–minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity
ACELERO LEARNING DATA AND TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE