at RMS Computer Corporation in New Castle, Delaware, United States
Reference # : 21-00507 Title : CISO Location : New Castle, DE Position Type : Contract Experience Level : Start Date / End Date : 05/17/2021 / 05/17/2022 DescriptionOur client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
The Info Sec Tech Lead Analyst is responsible for driving efforts to create /maintain content and migrate content into Qualys from Symantec ESM . The overall objective of this role is to ensure the execution of Information Security directives and activities in alignment with Major Global Bank’s data security policy.
- Identify opportunities to automate and standardize information security controls
- Resolve any vulnerabilities or issues detected in an content created
+ Analyze /Create script code to migrate various policies/content into Qualys from legacy systems and track to resolution.
- Review and validate automated testing results and prioritize actions that resolve issues based on overall risk
- Scan and analyze applications with automated tools, and perform manual testing if necessary
- Working knowledge of Linux, AIX, Solaris, Windows Server, networking, and application management on as big data tools for troubleshooting, and security strategies.
- Reduce risk by analyzing the root cause of issues, their impact, and required corrective actions
- Direct the development and delivery of secure solutions by coordinating with business and technical contacts
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding a Major Global bank, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office tools and software
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Proven analytical skills
- Must be a self-starter and be able to manage their time against deliverables
+ Linux/Windows in general
+ Scripting (Perl/Bash/PowerShell/VB/Lua required )
+ Previous work with policy and content creation in Qualys and Symantec CCS/ESM
+ Be able to work under pressure and clearly articulate to management current problems, escalation process, etc
+ Follow domain process and procedures
+ Resolve content related escalations
+ Ability to troubleshoot and support multiple application policies in our domain
+ Maintain track and complete assigned tickets (Jira, ServiceNow, etc)
+ Thorough knowledge of Qualys and Symantec ESM/CCS Product.
+ Understand Big data platforms and previous experience with Splunk, Dtex etc is a plus
+ Excellent communication and process documentation
- Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience 150311 Please see our complete list of jobs at: www.rmscorp.comTo view full details and how to apply, please login or create a Job Seeker account