at Peninsula Regional Medical Center in Seaford, Delaware, United States
A registered nurse who is a member of the nursing management team that is responsible for clinical nursing practice and patient care delivery which includes standard work, unit flow, length of stay and complex patient management. This role will be responsible for coaching, mentoring and development of front line staff.
· Bachelor Degree in Nursing
· Master of Science Degree in Nursing preferred
· Licensed as a Registered Nurse to practice in the State of Maryland or Delaware
· At least two years as a staff nurse in acute care nursing.
· Management experience preferred.
Peninsula Regional Medical Center
Seaford, Delaware 19973