at Capital One Services II, LLC in Wilmington, Delaware, United States
*Job ID:* R109649
Center 1 (19052), United States of America, McLean, Virginia
Senior Associate - Project Manager, Cafe Events & Experiences
Welcome to a new idea in banking that's disrupting financial services - for the better. At Capital One's Retail and Direct Bank, we're reimagining banking to fit our customers' everyday lives, not the other way around.
Across our growing National footprint of Retail Branches and Capital One Cafes, we have supportive people, easy-to-use products, and intuitive tools to help customers achieve a healthy financial future - one with less anxiety and more everyday joy. The Capital One Cafes are a cornerstone of our innovative approach - think Genius Bar, rather than traditional bank branch. Open to everyone, they're comfortable spaces where people can get help, explore the latest in banking, and kick back with free Wi-Fi, Peet's Coffee and local treats. But we're not sitting around waiting for competitors to catch up. We're finding ways to be more innovative, more empathetic and more impactful - and we're looking for a whip smart project manager to keep us on track.
As a Project Manager of Digital Cafe Experience Capital One, you can achieve results you never thought possible by leading critical and strategic business projects. In this exciting role you will work closely with key stakeholders to bring our brand to life through digital experiences that have a direct impact on Customer experience. You will work with smart, talented people who will challenge you to excel, and have the ability to influence future ways we connect with our Customers.
* Support the creation of the Cafe digital experience, understanding technology as an extension of in-person Programming.
* Be part of the team that determines how digital can act as an extension of the way customers perceive the Capital One Cafes & our brand
* Act as a primary point of contact with stakeholders across the organization to bring product/project intent to life utilizing the Programming-owned digital channels.
* Partner with project customers to provide strategic and tactical thought partnership to effectively drive project delivery.
* Drive projects based on defined priorities; ensure scope of deliverables, timelines and budget are met; identify risks and issues and mitigate and / or escalate as needed.
* Leverage problem solving skills to ensure project plans deliver on intent and maintain key project documentation.
* Demonstrate outstanding communication and partnership skills which are essential for interacting and communicating with key stakeholders across all levels to manage, inform, and influence outcomes.
* Demonstrate organizational agility to adapt to changing demands.
* Display strong consulting and collaboration skills.
* Efficiently planning and prioritizing all deliverables and resources across multiple projects.
* Consistently managing leadership expectations, schedules, budgets, assets and scopes-organization and attention to detail is essential.
* Stay current on event and programming trends and techniques, implementing processes for including these into best practices within the department
* Bachelor's Degree or military experience
* At least 3 years of project or event management experience
* At least 1 year of experience with digital project management, digital marketing or virtual event planning
* Strong presentation and communication skills.
* Proven experience identifying and implementing solutions for improving team delivery processes.
* Experience with Smartsheet, MS Office, Google Suite and other related project management and common communications tools.
* Experience managing multiple projects
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
Capital One is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Capital One promotes a drug-free workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Capital One will consider for employment qualified applicants with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws regarding criminal background inquiries, including, to the extent applicable, Article 23-A of the New York Correction Law; San Francisco, California Police Code Article 49, Sections 4901-4920; Newark, New Jersey Ordinance 12-1630; and other applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations regarding criminal background inquiries.
Capital One Services II, LLC
300 Delaware Ave Ste 900
Wilmington, Delaware 19801