at Capital One Services II, LLC in Wilmington, Delaware, United States
*Job ID:* R109856
802 Delaware Avenue (18052), United States of America, Wilmington, Delaware
Agile Delivery Lead (Scrum Master)
As an Agile Delivery Lead, you'll support and coach your teams toward high performance by empowering them to leverage the Agile methods, thus enabling quality delivery while maintaining a focus on the continuous improvement of the team. The Agile Delivery Lead will optimize team productivity by removing impediments that may obstruct the pursuit of the team's goals and by preserving flexibility and ability to rapidly respond to changes on the team.
* Ensures team(s) maintain focus on quality and continuous delivery
* Provides visibility into delivery targets, commitments and progress and integrates Agile & Lean principles into team practices and work products
* Be well managed - understand and coach the team on delivery controls/compliance to minimize operational/reputational risk
* Understands/stays current on domain architecture and targets to identify upstream/downstream dependencies and to support the team in risk management
* Proactively identifies impediments and appropriately resolves using network of peers and formal channels (including escalation if required)
* Supports team's automation (testing, pipelines, deployments)/DevOps journey
* Coaches PO/team on backlog refinement and prioritization
* Utilizes team feedback and metrics (quality, delivery rate, etc.) to identify areas of opportunity and works with team to continuously improve
* Acts as an Agile mentor/coach to other Scrum Masters or any Agile role
* At least 3 years of Agile Delivery experience utilizing Scrum, Kanban or SAFe methodologies
* At least 3 years of Technology Project Delivery experience
* Bachelors or Masters degree
* 4+ years of agile delivery experience utilizing Scrum, Kanban or SAFe frameworks
* Agile certifications to include: CSM, CSP, PMI's ACP, SAFe, PMP or Lean Six Sigma
* 4+ year of experience using Jira or Confluence
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
Capital One is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Capital One promotes a drug-free workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Capital One will consider for employment qualified applicants with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws regarding criminal background inquiries, including, to the extent applicable, Article 23-A of the New York Correction Law; San Francisco, California Police Code Article 49, Sections 4901-4920; Newark, New Jersey Ordinance 12-1630; and other applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations regarding criminal background inquiries.
Capital One Services II, LLC
300 Delaware Ave Ste 900
Wilmington, Delaware 19801