at Aveanna in Milford, Delaware, United States
Home Health – Occupational Therapist
ApplyRefer a FriendBack
Milford, DE 19963
The Occupational Therapist is responsible and accountable for evaluation, coordination and administration of quality occupational therapy services.
Benefits of joining the team:
- Our clinical team is a family of clinicians who work together to meet the needs of each patient
- Our pay structure is easy to understand and extremely competitive in the market
- Our leaders encourages advancement
- Our clinicians enjoy the flexibility of getting to build rapport with patients in an effort to produce the best outcomes
- We know that our clinicians make or break the organization’s success!
We are now recruiting for a Full Time Home Health Occupational Therapist (OT) to serve our patients in our Milford, DE. branch.
The Occupational Therapist works in collaboration with the clinical team to ensure delivery of comprehensive home health services with an emphasis on patient goals.
- Initiate the plan of care based on identified needs
- Provide treatment and education based on physician’s orders and plan of treatment
- Utilize clinical pathways
- Coordination of ancillary services
- Set up and monitor home exercise program
- Effectively use therapy equipment common to post acute care
- Provide education specific to diagnosis and symptom management needs
- Collaborate with patient’s physician, family and/or assisted living staff
- Current OT license inDE
- Experience in post-acute care is a huge plus
- At least one (1) year of recent OT experience
- Knowledge of OASIS is preferred
- Able to work in the community, drive and meet patients in their home
Looking for committed clinicians who make patient care and customer service their highest priorities. Our success is a direct reflection of the quality of care and patient outcomes that are achieved from our highly skilled team members. As a home care clinician with Willowbrook Home Health, you are granted the time it takes to build lasting relationships with your patients while experiencing the freedom, flexibility and independence that comes with home health.
• Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
CCPA Notice for Job Applicants, Contractors, and Employees Residing in California