at Cadia Rehabilitation in Millsboro, Delaware, United States
Cadia Healthcare Renaissance in Millsboro, DE is looking for Hospitality Aide! We can meet with you via Zoom, FaceTime, Skype, by telephone or in person!
What We Offer:
We care about our staff and provide excellent benefits and employee perks:
Benefits for Full Time Employees:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Health Benefits
- Paid Vacation, Sick and Personal Time Off Paid Holidays
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- 401K Plan with Company Match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Discounted Employee Meals
- Tickets at Work for Discounted Entertainment Tickets!
- Verizon Wireless Discount
- Costco Membership Discount
- Annual $35 Non-Slip Shoe Replacement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Free Will/Estate Preparation Services
- Free/Discounted Legal Services Program
- In Facility Training/Inservice Programs
Who We Are:
Compassion and appreciation are at the heart of who we are. We act as an advocate for the patient but also for our employees. At Cadia Healthcare, we have built an environment where new ideas are encouraged. Our company culture is built on being supportive, working as a team and reaching our goals. Cadia is excited to have you continue your career with us!
What You Will Do:
Healthcare Hospitality Aides support our clinical staff by making our residents feel welcome and taken care of. Healthcare Hospitality Aides make sure residents are cared for by ensuring residents have their meals, water and all other basic needs. Cadia Healthcare is dedicated to providing the best care possible and that’s where you come in.
- Must possess High School Diploma
- At least 6 months previous Long Term Care or Geriatric Healthcare experience is desired
If you’re looking to work for a company that cares about its patients, its staff and provides a wonderful environment to do your best work, please apply today!: