at Berry Global in MIDDLETOWN, Delaware, United States
Berry Global Berry Global, headquartered in Evansville, Indiana, is committed to its mission of ‘Always Advancing to Protect What’s Important.’ With $13billionin revenue for fiscalyear2019 on a combined pro forma basis from operations, Berry is a leading global supplier of a broad range of innovative nonwoven, flexible, and rigid products used every day within consumer and industrial end markets. Berry operates over290manufacturing facilities worldwide, on six continents,and employs over48,000 individuals.
At Berry, we pursue excellence in all that we do and are always advancing to improve the way we work along with the products and services we provide. Our culture fosters trust and partnerships through appreciation, acknowledgement, and inclusion. At Berry, we are continuously improving to support our mission and exemplify our values of partnerships, excellence, growth, and safety. To learn more about Berry, visit berryglobal.com
The key responsibilities include managing a book of Consumer Packaging North America Bottle and Closure customers and products within the Food & Beverage Market. This person will be actively involved at multiple levels within the organization in discussions and decisions for existing and future business developments. This position will identify, select, and be responsible for the assigned territory and the results to accelerate growth and profitability for our customers and for Berry.
• Maintain & develop new business and increased profitability within the region by driving organic growth
• Align key Berry resource personnel with their customer counterparts to develop deep customer relationships
• Develop plan to execute strategy that provides sustainable organic growth while maintaining vital links to each respective Berry Division
• Ensure that Berry’s total offerings, products and services, are represented in a unified manner to deliver the One Berry approach
• Successfully identify solutions Berry can provide to enable broad account relationships at the mid to high levels while spreading throughout the functional areas of each organization
• Ability to drive business on a regional / national / global basis where applicable, travel as needed
• Implementation and support of robust commercial processes (i.e. Sales Cloud, etc.) to provide transparency and enable effective communication
• Identify, collaborate and develop key internal resources (Product Management and Application
MIDDLETOWN, Delaware 19709