at Fiserv in Dover, Delaware, United States
Fiserv has an IT Business Consultant position for a technical self-starter that will support and maintain the DNA core account processing software and peripheral devices. This is an exciting opportunity for someone to be a key part of one of the top core banking platforms in the industry.
This job is significant to our business as it involves supporting our largest clients and playing a critical role in the success of the deployment, configuration and set up of the DNA software.
What does a successful IT Business Consultant do?
• Utilize and grow both technical and financial industry skills as part of a rewarding, unique, and challenging position
• Thrive with high-energy and innovation while receiving a competitive compensation package
• Build industry exposure and connections by working directly with Fiserv clients
• Gain exposure to a diverse group of financial technology products which integrate to DNA
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
• Bachelor’s degree in MIS, Computer Science or an equivalent combination of education and experience
• Capable of multitasking across projects within a fast-paced and demanding environment
• Technical and analytical background troubleshooting Windows, including workstations and servers
• Working knowledge of Windows 2008/2012/2016 Server and Windows 7/10 required
• Advanced skills in Microsoft IIS and Microsoft Certificates
• Must have exceptional troubleshooting skills and be able to resolve complex technical issues by researching through internet and other internal knowledge base tools
• A self-starter, motivated individual is a must
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, and excellent customer service skills
• Superior attention to detail, and a resourceful problem solver
• Team player who strives for excellence
Preferred Skills, Experience, and Education:
• Experience using, configuring, troubleshooting and/or developing the Open Solutions DNA application suite
• Minimum 5 years IT/industry experience
• Minimum 3 years of Oracle database experience, including SQL
• Working knowledge of Citrix and/or other virtual thin-client software/architectures
Learn more about Fiserv:
To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv takes a broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that provides flexibility and affordability with a variety of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability options.
We are #FISVProud of our b
Dover, Delaware 19904