at Kforce in Wilmington, Delaware, United States
Kforce has a client that is seeking a 2 year Genesys Engineer with Cloud and Scripting skills in Wilmington, DE and Plano, TX. All these opportunities are for long-term fulltime employment with our client.Can you picture yourself working for one of
America’s Ideal Employers? Our client has received numerous awards and accolades due in part to their commitment to diversity, veterans, and fostering innovation. They’ve been named one of Fortune Magazine’s World’s Most Admired Companies of 2018 and are included in the Top 50 Most Innovative Companies named by Boston Consulting Group. With on-site training and mentoring, they are committed to your professional development as well.
- 2 years of experience in Contact Center Technology using Genesys Framework
- Hands on experience on Composer SCXML Work-flow development including ECMA Script, HTTP Rest, Web Request, Web service blocks, DB blocks, etc.
- Hands on experience with Genesys Config/Management layers, Routing layer, GVP, SIP layer/Media layer
- Hands on experience with Composer/IRD strategy development includes ECMA Script
- Genesys Rules System, Developer Tool (GRDT), Authoring Tool (GRAT) such as Rules creation/modification, deployment, GRAT Audit Trial, and GRE Cluster
- Application logs troubleshooting such as: SIP Server/T-Server (T-Lib), SIP Messaging, Universal Routing Server, Orchestration Server, Stat Server, GVP Components, Genesys Rules Engine
- Messaging between ORS and URS such as InvokeFunctionalModule methods such as SCXMLSubmit, SCXMLQueueQuery, etc.
- Hands on experience with very large-scale deployment of Genesys 8.5 – Framework, Configuration and Management, Routing & Media components with integration experience
- Demonstrated knowledge and ability to troubleshoot any complex issues around Genesys config/management layers, routing layer, Genesys SIP, media server, and ICON/Info Mart
- Working knowledge in the installation and configuration of the Genesys suites
- Knowledge on Programming languages such as J2SE, J2EE, Spring Boot etc.
- Knowledge on RDBMS Databases such as Oracle (RDBMS) and No SQL Databases such as Cassandra
- Knowledge on Cloud Computing technologies such AWS, Azure etc.
These hires will also possess a combination of additional abilities such as:
- Composer SCXML Work-Flow Development
- Cloud – Public and/or Private
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for e
Wilmington, Delaware 19893