at JPMorgan Chase in Newark, Delaware, United States
The Client Service Associate (CSA) role is responsible for maintaining, deepening and enriching client relationships. The Client Service Associate is a client facing role serving as the primary point of contact for all service related needs of a Private Banking client. Client Service Associates work in a complex team-oriented and fast paced environment with advisors, product partners and operations teams to deliver a seamless and integrated approach across all Private Banking products.
• Client Engagement - provide exceptional client service and flawless execution on client requests, inquiries and transactions such as money movement, security transfers, and loan transactions including escalated research requests
• Risk & Controls – adhere to and maintain the firm’s controls policies and procedures and FINRA regulations as well as protecting client assets against potential fraud activities
• Market Partnership - effectively collaborate with respective client facing teams and internal business groups to deliver and execute client transactions
• Business Development – proactively review and identify potential business opportunities for clients to engage in additional products and services
• FINRA Series 7 and 63 licenses required for the position: preferred upon hiring but offer sponsored training program to acquire within 120 days of hire
• No relocation assistance is being offered for this role
• College degree or equivalent relationship or client service experience preferred
• Experience with a wide array of financial products preferred
• Demonstrated passion for delivering exceptional client service
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
• Ability to develop and maintain collaborative relationships both internally and with external clients
• Skilled in multi-tasking and managing priorities effectively
• Ability to handle complex and challenging situations from origination to completion
• Ability to identify and escalate issues
• Team Player
• Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing and fast paced business and technology environment
• Proven ability to operate effectively in a matrix organization with the ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and Microsoft Outlook. General comfort level with Internet/Intranet usage and ability to learn proprietary software and databases
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/VeteransTo view full details and how to apply, please login or create a Job Seeker account