at Fiserv in Wilmington, Delaware, United States
What does a great Product Analyst do?
The Product Analyst (Manager) will be responsible for support of network relationships, including compliance and enhancements associated with mandates. The Product Analyst interfaces with external entities and internal departments to provide a point of escalation for all day-to-day activities, as well as act as a subject matter expert (SME) on network related items. The Product Analyst must be detail-oriented, knowledgeable about the EFT business and technically competent.
As a Product Analyst, you can look forward to the following:
• Primary point of contact for business and operational management of key Network partnerships/relationships.
• Manage Network relationship from an operational, technical and business perspective.
• Ensure compliance with Network requirements and mandates including project initiation, authoring requirements and oversight of delivery as the subject matter expert.
• Establish business, operational documentation, processes and communications in a cross functional team environment.
• Monitors the marketplace and generate relevant business cases
• Manages and improves existing processes
• Provide support to production management and sales departments
• Interfaces with support organizations as needed to ensure a best in class client and cardholder experience
• Ensure processing, infrastructure and capacity align with required performance standards and volumes.
• Delivers presentations, training and business reviews, both internally and externally
Basic qualifications for consideration:
• Bachelor’s degree required.
• 5+ years’ experience in EFT payments industry
• Working knowledge of ATM and POS on-line transaction processing, including message formats, routing and switch interface specifications
Preferred qualifications for consideration:
• Advanced degree is a plus
• Strong organization skills, including project/product management, with the ability to effectively manage workload expectations, and meet commitments
• Analytical, and solutions-oriented, with the ability to be technically and business focused
• Strong professional communication skills, including verbal, written, and presentation
• Ability to foster internal and external business relationships at all levels of the organization.
• Proven ability to understand complex business and operational concepts.
• Good leadership skills – motivated, self-assured, and able to positively influence others
Wilmington, Delaware 19893