at Humana in Dover, Delaware, United States
The Senior Installation Administration Professional establishes and manages relationships with internal and external clients. Coordinates end to end process from the point of sale to members loaded in system, ID cards issued, claims opened for processing and certifications issued. The Senior Installation Administration Professional work assignments involve moderately complex to complex issues where the analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
Where you Come In
The Group Medicare Senior Installation Administration Professional establishes and manages relationships with external and internal clients in this client-facing role including sales and operations. The Group Medicare Senior Installation Administration Professional coordinates end to end processes from the point of sale to ensuring members are loaded in Humana systems, ID cards issued, and claims opened for processing. The Group Medicare Senior Installation Administration Professional serves as the control point for coordination with several areas across the enterprise to resolve complex issues involving members.
The Senior Installation Administration Professional creates accurate and timely reporting of implementation data, status, and metrics. Serves as the control point for all requirements gathering and dissemination of information to functional areas. Leads post-implementation stabilization process, if applicable. Begins to influence department’s strategy. Makes decisions on moderately complex to complex issues regarding technical approach for project components, and work is performed without direction. Exercises considerable latitude in determining objectives and approaches to assignments.
What Humana Offers
We are fortunate to offer a remote opportunity for this job. Our Fortune 100 Company values associate engagement & your well-being. We also provide excellent professional development & continued education.
Required Qualifications – What it takes to Succeed
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Group Medicare knowledge OR Project or process management experience
- Previous relationship management experience
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously
- Proficient with Microsoft Suite to include proficiency with Excel (sort pivot tables, compare excel files systematically, etc.)
- Ability to utilize analytical thinking and determine root cause(s) and recommended solution(s) as well as identify trends for preventative action
- Ability to prioritize work accordingly
- Ability to effectively communicate with leadership and peers, inside and outside the organization, both verbal and written
- This is an office based position in Louisville, KY. The hours are Mon-Fri, flex hours, can start 7am-9am for an 8 hour day EST, with occasional evening and weekend hours as needed to support the business
- Passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
- Bachelor’s degree
- PMP certification
Additional Information – How we Value You
- Benefits starting day 1 of employment
- Competitive 401k match
- Generous Paid Time Off accrual
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Parent Leave
- Go365 perks for well-being
- Must have a separate room with a locked door that can be used as a home office to ensure you have absolute and continuous privacy while you work.
- Must have accessibility to high speed DSL or cable modem for a home office (Satellite internet service is NOT allowed for this role); and recommended speed for optimal performance from Humana systems is 10M x 1M
As part of our hiring process for this opportunity, we will be using an exciting interviewing technology called Modern Hire to enhance our hiring and decision-making ability. Modern Hire allows us to quickly connect and gain valuable information from you pertaining to your relevant skills and experience at a time that is best for your schedule.
If you are selected for a first round interview, you will receive an email correspondence (please be sure to check your spam or junk folders often to ensure communication isn’t missed) inviting you to participate in a Modern Hire interview. In this interview, you will listen to a set of interview questions over your phone or text and you will provide recorded responses to each question. You should anticipate this interview to take about 15 to 30 minutes. Your recorded interview will be reviewed and you will subsequently be informed if you will be moving forward to next round of interviews.
In order to support the CDC recommendations on social distancing and reduce health risks for associates, members and public health, Humana is deploying virtual and video technologies for all hiring activities. This position may be subject to temporary work at home requirements for an indefinite period of time. These requirements include access to a personal computing device with a camera, a minimum internet connection speed of 10m x 1m, and a dedicated secure home workspace for interview or work purposes. Humana continues to monitor the situation, and will adjust service levels as the coronavirus situation evolves. The following changes are temporary and will be evaluated frequently with the goal of returning to normal operations as soon as possible. Your Talent Acquisition representative will advise on the latest recommendations to protect your health and wellbeing during the hiring process.
Scheduled Weekly Hours
40To view full details and how to apply, please login or create a Job Seeker account