at Foley Inc. in Bear, Delaware, United States
• Perform technical repairs and service on Machinery Equipment.
• Perform necessary troubleshooting and notify Service Manager of outstanding issues.
• Expected to complete tasks with no/limited supervision.
• Demonstrates extremely well developed technical and troubleshooting skills with strong analytical problem solving skills in their work unit.
• Consistently follows all Foley safety policies and procedures to include all Personal Protective Equipment being worn at all times, as well as contamination control guidelines.
• Demonstrates the need for continuous self-development and seeks every opportunity to improve their personal, technical, and interpersonal skills.
• Verified findings, review readings of gauges and procedures and compare to manufactured specs.
• Install, replace, rebuild or repair the parts and/or equipment in a timely manner and according to specifications.
• Test the part or equipment and perform quality checks after work is complete.
• At end of shift, secure all equipment and machinery and complete all required paperwork.