• Supervisors are responsible for maintaining Safety Standards, Quality Standards, Operating Standards, GMP, Housekeeping during their scheduled shift, and in the absence of the shift Lead Supervisor.
• Experience with Microsoft Office is recommended but no necessary for consideration.
• Staff shifts to meet Procter and Gamble’s operational needs as needed.
• Collaborates with Lead Super to Create Monthly schedules and monitors attendance as needed.
• Trains and mentors’ new employees and shift/back-up leaders in duties and responsibilities of their positions.
• Assigns positions at shift start up and shutting down production lines as needed.
• Ensures proper use of labor and processes and ensures line operations are handled according to standards.
• Sets the example and ensures that all associates observe all company policies and follow work break times appropriately.
• Instructs Employees in the proper use of equipment; assists in teaching proper methods and techniques; monitors progress of employees to assist supervisor in evaluation and counseling.
• Properly document timesheets and turn them in for pay processing on a daily basis.
• Collaborates with Procter and Gamble Shift Leads to ensure shift operates at optimal condition.
• Participates in problem solving for non-conforming product and area specific problem solving with P&G Leads.
• Willing to report to work at all hours if short staffed and Manpower needs support to staff the lines.