at Manpower in Dover, Delaware, United States
Adhere to and enforce Site Safety Practices and Quality Protocol
· Will be responsible for ensuring production goals are met via timely identification and resolution of issues.
· Follow instructions for operating converting production equipment as instructed.
· Follow instructions for safely operating crane lifting equipment for roll loading
· Execute Roll Loading assignments in an accurate, timely and safe manner
· Ensure correct materials are being utilized per the BOM when material is delivered and at changeovers
· Accurate tracking of all issues that occur during shift such as equipment stops and breakdowns, process failures etc.
· Ensure scrapped product and starting materials is kept to a minimum to maintain Material Utilization results.
· Participate in scheduled Planned Maintenances as required on equipment
· Complete equipment changeovers as required by making mechanical changes and/or adjustments as necessary.
· Work with Technical Resources when technical and troubleshooting issues arise – define clear problem statement and problem resolution action/follow-up.
· Work with Line Leader to receive direction in meeting daily deliverables and results
Work schedule is a 12-hour shift. Both dayshift and night shifts available. Work every other weekend.
Work 36 hours (3 days/nights) one week and 48 hours (4 days/nights) the next.
12 month temporary assignment with possibility of extension and/or offer of perm position.
· High School diploma or equivalent
· Manufacturing Technician certificate/degree preferred but not required
· Good math, language and reading skills; basic computer skills may be required
· High degree of attention required to prevent injury to others; promote a safe work environment
· Maintain a clean & safe environment
· Lead by example holding himself/herself and others accountable to Site Safety practices and Quality Protocol.
· Able to confront issues (people related or otherwise) in a positive manner
· Embraces diversity, is a team player, works well with others and builds relationships with others
· Ability to work well without supervision
· Intermediate ability with MS Office- Outlook, Word, PowerPoint
· Recognizes the most important issues and addresses them.
· Capability to make interventions to change unsatisfactory results quickly within a shift.
· Strong initiative to problem-solve and drive losses to zero
· Demonstrated attentiveness to details and thoroughness of execution
· Must be able to pass a background check and a drug test
· Must be 18 years old or older
· Must wear PPE as required, including Steel toed shoes (required).To view full details and how to apply, please login or create a Job Seeker account