at Papa John's International in Seaford, Delaware, United States
THIS IS A FRANCHISE POSITION
Exciting things are happening at Papa John’s…and our career experience just keeps getting “Better”!
Papa John’s Pizza Delivery Drivers are responsible for delivering our high quality products to our customers in a safe, courteous, and timely manner. You will also be cross-trained to perform the duties of our in-store team members including: pizza making, ordering taking and more!
We pride ourselves in being able to offer full time or multiple flexible hourly shifts geared for that perfect second job!
Drivers get paid at an hourly rate plus mileage re-imbursements and tips.
At Papa John’s we consider all of our team members to be more than just employees! We care about you and your development. In fact, most of our promotions come from within! So become a part of the Papa John’s family and join us as delivery driver.
• You must be hard working, team-oriented, friendly, honest and have great customer service skills
• Valid State Drivers License
• Acceptable motor vehicle record (specific requirements may vary – but your record does not have to be ‘squeaky
• Proof of car insurance
• Reliable vehicle that you can use for deliveries
• Tips and Mileage Reimbursement paid out nightly in CASH!
• Food Discounts
• Flexible Hours
• Training Programs
• Opportunity for Advancement – YOU have the potential to one day become a Franchisee!
• Along with a competitive paycheck you will work in a fun, nurturing environment where you will learn valuable
business and people skills
It is the policy of Papa John’s to provide equal employment opportunities for all applicants and team members without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, marital status or civil partnership, national or ethnic origin, pregnancy or maternity, veteran status, uniformed service (as defined by 10 U.S.C. §101 (a)(5)), protected disability status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender reassignment, or gender expression, or any other characteristic protected by statute or law.