at Baltimore Aircoil Company in Milford, Delaware, United States
Job DescriptionPrimary responsibilities are to run all thermoformers with moderate supervision as well as secondary machines in the PVC Department.
- Run all thermoformers with moderate supervision when necessary.
- Perform all secondary operations.
- Change molds and make the different set-ups with help.
- Build skids at an efficient rate to meet productivity requirements.
- Complete paperwork associated with the department.
- Maintains and sustain 5s in the department.
- Perform other duties as requested, directed or assigned.
- Flex to other departments upon need of schedule.
- Strive to meet weekly goals.
NATURE AND SCOPE
This position will report to the Station Lead and Supervisor of the PVC Department.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Must have a working command of the English language, both written and spoken.
- Must be able to read and interpret drawings, use simple math, and use basic hand held measuring tools.
- Understand, remember, and execute simple instructions
- Able to work in a team environment.
- Able to read blue prints that are used in the department.
- Accept instructions and respond appropriately to criticism from supervisors
- Maintain socially appropriate behavior and to adhere to basic standards of neatness and cleanliness
- Respond appropriately to changes in the work setting
- Be aware of all hazards related to the department and take appropriate precautions
- Know the size of the raw material that is used for different set-ups.
- Knowledge of skid building, crating, and how to identify job paperwork.
- Must be familiar with the ISO procedures of all PVC operations.
- Temperature condition varies widely with the outside temperature.
- Work extended hours as needed.
Equal Opportunity Employer - minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity