at Christiana Care Health System in Newark, Delaware, United States
ChristianaCare is currently hiring for an Advanced Practice Clinician (APC) to join the surgical services team. The Physician Assistant (PA) or Acute Care Nurse Practitioner (NP) will work collaboratively with surgical residents, attending physicians, and APCs. This role will provide patient care across the surgical spectrum to include inpatient and outpatient care. Examples of care to be provided include admissions, discharges, daily management, bedside surgical procedures, facilitating transitions of care, complex postoperative management with a dedicated outpatient clinic practice. Includes rotational weekends with five 8-hour shifts/week.
- Generous Continuing Education Time and Allowance
- Substantial PTO plus 12-Week Fully Paid Parental Leave
- Opportunities for Career Growth
- 403(b) and Defined Contribution Plan Retirement Options with Employer Match
- Annual Quality Incentive Bonus
- Licensed or eligible for Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant license in the state of Delaware
- Acute Care NP license required
- BLS required
- Surgical management, and/or critical care experience preferred
Christiana Care Health System is an equal opportunity employer, firmly committed to prohibiting discrimination, whose staff is reflective of its community, and considers qualified applicants for open positions without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity or expression, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, citizenship status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law.