at NorthEastern Supply in Georgetown, Delaware, United States
Warehouse Associates will increase operational efficiency, company profitability and customer satisfaction by accurately and safely receiving and storing materials, processing incoming and outgoing shipments, picking and scanning orders for pickup and delivery.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Pulling, filling, packing, and setting up orders for delivery or pickup.
• Maintain the ability to determine the status of an order at any given time.
• Follow any special instructions pertaining to an individual order.
• Receive shipments, log inventory, maintain inventory through audits.
• Process returns accurately.
• Maintain proficiency in computerized systems and other technologies as required.
• Upholds highest safety standards - Complies with all legal and company safety policies.
• Identifies safety issues and problems - Detects hazardous working conditions and safety problems; checks equipment and/or work area regularly.
• Takes corrective action - Reports or corrects unsafe working conditions; makes recommendations and/or improves safety and security procedures; enforces safety regulations and procedures.
Learning and Adaptability
• Understands the need for continued work-related education.
• Applies skills or knowledge from educational and learning opportunities.
• Versatility. Knows that work is subject to change and can perform all job-related functions; reacts positively and quickly to change.
Contributing to Team Success, Planning and Organizing, Building Trust, and Partnerships with Customer Focus
• Associate’s own area's goals and facilitates goal accomplishment - Places a higher priority on organization's goals than own personal goals; contributes to help the team accomplish its goals.
• Operates with integrity and models commitment - Demonstrates honesty and keeps commitments, while adhering to the team's expectations and guidelines.
• Supports, involves, and informs others on the team - Treats others with fairness and respect; listens to others in team decisions and actions, and shares information with others on the team.
• Discloses own position while remaining open to ideas - Shares thoughts and feelings so that others understand personal position; considers others' ideas and opinions even when they conflict with their own.
• Prioritizes and stays focused - Identifies more critical and less critical activities and assignments; uses time effectively and prevents distractions from interfering with work.
• Seeks to understand and educate customers - Actively seeks information to understand customers' circumstances, and shares information and knowledge with the customers.
• Establishes goals in line with company goals and values. Implements action plans with timelines with deliverables and measure results.
• Builds relationships Learns the value of relationships and views building relationships as a critical success tool.
• Clarifies the situation - Seeks and gives accurate and timely information; makes appropriate suggestions; works to reach agreement; possesses good listening skills; participates in discussions.
• Participates in meetings - On time, and alert.
• Understands communication from others and responds appropriately.
• Establishes criteria and/or work procedures to achieve positional goals with a high level of quality, productivity, or service.
• Accepts accountability. Takes responsibility for successful completion of job responsibilities.
• Follows procedures - Takes action; notifies others of quality issues as appropriate.
• Energetic and purposeful - Maintains a strong work pace; focused on overcoming obstacles to achieve goals.
• Follows procedures - Accurately and carefully follows established procedures for completing work tasks.
• Takes action - Initiates action to correct quality problems and notifies others of quality issues as appropriate.
• Perform other duties as assigned. Adhere to the rules and regulations as set forth in the Employee Handbook.
To view full details and how to apply, please login or create a Job Seeker account