at Kforce in Newark, Delaware, United States
Kforce has a client that is seeking a Customer Service Representative in Newark, DE.Key Tasks:
- Customer Service Representative will receive inbound calls
- Understanding call requests, problem solving as needed, and routing if required per client profile
- As a Customer Service Representative, you will assist retirees with questions about their pension payments, tax forms, withholdings, etc.
- Sending forms via mail, fax, and email to participants
- College degree required
- Demonstrated proficiency in Word, Excel, internet, and email
- Highly motivated, self-starter who can complete functions with little supervision
- Strong organization/time management skills & ability to prioritize
- Adapts well to change and is a team player- ability to achieve both individual and group goals
- Must have excellent communication skills & telephone etiquette with customer service focus
- Excellent attendance record required
- Ability to function well in a high-volume environment & multitask
- Previous call center experience a plus but not required
The pay range is the lowest to highest compensation we reasonably in good faith believe we would pay at posting for this role. We may ultimately pay more or less than this range. Employee pay is based on factors like relevant education, qualifications, certifications, experience, skills, seniority, location, performance, union contract and business needs. This range may be modified in the future.
We offer comprehensive benefits including medical/dental/vision insurance, HSA, FSA, 401(k), and life, disability & ADD insurance to eligible employees. Salaried personnel receive paid time off. Hourly employees are not eligible for paid time off unless required by law. Hourly employees on a Service Contract Act project are eligible for paid sick leave.
Note: Pay is not considered compensation until it is earned, vested and determinable. The amount and availability of any compensation remains in Kforce’s sole discretion unless and until paid and may be modified in its discretion consistent with the law.
This job is not eligible for bonuses, incentives or commissions.
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Compensation Type:Hours*Minimum Compensation:25.00Maximum Compensation:*25.00