at Dentsply Sirona in Milford, Delaware, United States
Job DescriptionDentsply Sirona is the world's largest manufacturer of professional dental products and technologies, with a 130-year history of innovation and service to the dental industry and patients worldwide. Dentsply Sirona develops, manufactures, and markets a comprehensive solutions offering including dental and oral health products as well as other consumable medical devices under a strong portfolio of world class brands. Dentsply Sirona's products provide innovative, high-quality and effective solutions to advance patient care and deliver better and safer dentistry. Dentsply Sirona's global headquarters is located in Charlotte, North Carolina. The company's shares are listed in the United States on NASDAQ under the symbol XRAY.
Bringing out the best in people
As advanced as dentistry is today, we are dedicated to making it even better. Our people have a passion for innovation and are committed to applying it to improve dental care. We live and breathe high performance, working as one global team, bringing out the best in each other for the benefit of dental patients, and the professionals who serve them. If you want to grow and develop as a part of a team that is shaping an industry, then we're looking for the best to join us.
Working at Dentsply Sirona you are able to:
Develop faster - with our commitment to the best professional development.
Perform better - as part of a high-performance, empowering culture.
Shape an industry - with a market leader that continues to drive innovation.
Make a difference -by helping improve oral health worldwide.
(Part-time) Facility Specialist - Watchman
The Facility Watchman will be responsible for the complete walk-thru of the two Milford Dentsply Sirona facilities to identify; and report, any problems that arise during their scheduled shift. This person will be a self-motivated and driven individual with strong observational abilities and possess a deep understanding of the liability that the position demands. The ideal candidate will perform detailed tours of the facilities and immediately report problems to the "on-call" facilities team member or designee. The individual will verify all building perimeter doors are closed and are unable to be opened without a badge. The individual will have appropriate breaks and lunch time but will be expected to be on tour at all other times without exception. This is a very mobile position - not sedentary. The intent of the position is to be the eyes and ears representing the company during periods when associates are less likely to be present. This position is a crucial role to prevent harm or damage to the Dentsply Sirona sites, employees, and public.
- Tour Lakeview site and West Plant site continuously during the shift.
- Contact on-call facilities team member or designee for any identified problems (may include Milford Police & Fire Depts.)
- Identify, escalate & document issues: water leaks, spills on floors, alarms sounding, smells, sounds, suspicious activities, theft, unexpected guests, etc.
- Work closely with facilities team to understand how to reset or silence any false/nuisance alarms.
- Check location perimeter doors each shift to ensure they are closed and unable to be opened without a badge.
- Proactively identify problems at each location & in all areas: labs, restrooms, basements, manufacturing areas, etc.
- Make safety and security improvement suggestions.
- Be reliable/dependable individual ensuring to prevent harm or damage to...
Equal Opportunity Employer - minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity