at American Eagle Outfitters in Rehoboth, Delaware, Delaware, United States
The Brand Ambassador is responsible for generating sales by providing the customer with an exceptional shopping experience. Brand Ambassadors
truly act as the face and voice of our Company, build brand recognition, and successfully promote our product through the engagement of customers
in meaningful ways to increase our Company’s brand awareness and to generate sales. The Brand Ambassador is expected to role model AEO
values and AEO Customer First behaviors in all actions and interactions in order to create a positive Customer First experience.
• Consistently demonstrate the AEO Customer First selling standards in order to deliver a positive customer experience and achieve daily
• Drive AE brand loyalty through being knowledgeable about all AEO loyalty programs and consistently informing customers of each
• Leverage company tools and technology to confidently provide the customer with product knowledge which will enhance customer
engagement and maximize sales.
• Consistently provide support to fellow employees through sharing of knowledge, helping to complete tasks and/or assisting in customer
• Outfit the customer by suggesting key looks and incorporating latest trends and current promotions based on the customer’s individual style.
• Promote awareness and growth of the AEO and aerie brands by introducing customers to additional brand channels.
• Perform register sales transactions quickly and accurately in accordance with established cash control procedures and customer service
• Ensure return merchandise is restocked to the correct product location on the sales floor; all damaged and defective merchandise is
properly labeled and placed in appropriate area at the end of each shift.
• Maintain company brand standards of neat, clean and organized sales floor, cash wrap, fitting room and stockroom to ensure the store
environment is safe and presentable for employees and customers.
• Execute efficient and effective handling of all merchandise from shipment processing, floorsets, markdown optimization and replenishment
systems while maintaining backroom Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
• Proactively resolve customer concerns in a manner consistent with company policy, and with customer satisfaction in mind; partner with store
leadership team on elevated customer issues.
• Understand and adhere to all company policy and procedures.
To view full details and how to apply, please login or create a Job Seeker account