at Kforce in Wilmington, Delaware, United States
Kforce’s client, one of the world’s largest financial institutions, is building multiple Full Stack Java Scrum Teams in Wilmington (DE), Plano (TX), Jersey City (NJ), Tampa (FL) and Columbus (OH). Summary:This posting is for 4 positions, Intermediate & Senior (Hands-on VP) in skill Java Spring Boot API/MicroServices MQ/KAfka Engineers in Wilmington, Delaware – Philadelphia area. This opportunity includes long-term fulltime employment with the client. As an electronics payments scrum team member, you will be developing Rest based APIs from scratch, write Junit(s), performance test it and deploy in production. It will be critical that you understand how to write functional and integration testing of APIs.Can you picture yourself working for one of
America’s Ideal Employers? Our client has received numerous awards and accolades due in part to their commitment to diversity, veterans, and fostering innovation. They’ve been named one of Fortune Magazine’s World’s Most Admired Companies of 2018 and are included in the Top 50 Most Innovative Companies named by Boston Consulting Group. With on-site training and mentoring, they are committed to your professional development as well.
- College degree, preferably in Computer Science or Mathematics
- 5 years of working in a Java Spring environment with recent use of Spring Boot
- Solid Java Spring Boot and design techniques with experience in a large environment(s) with solid understanding of distributed concepts, patterns, big data/cloud concepts (team uses GAP-Cloud Foundry moving to AWS Private & Public) and multi-threading
- Strong understanding of Unit Testing is key with exposure to Junit, Mockito, Selenium, Cucumber &/or Gherkin Test Scenarios being highly preferred
- Strong debugging & technical troubleshooting skills; Knowledge of code testing techniques
- Working experience with messaging tools MQ/Kafka is a must
- Strong understanding of techniques such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery (CI/CD prefer Jenkins/Bamboo), Test Driven Development, Design Driven Development, Cloud Development, Sprint Integration, REST/SOAP API Integration
- Stays abreast of cutting-edge technologies/trends and uses experience to influence application of those technologies/trends to support the business
- Experience with Agile tools & technologies (Scrum, JIRA, and Confluence)
- Writing User Stories, participating in refinement discussions as well as sprint planning sessions
- Is multi-skilled with expertise across software development lifecycle & toolset
- Strong analytical, communication, organizational & problem-solving skills
- Additional plus skills Object Storage, Hadoop, Cassandra
The pay range is the lowest to highest compensation we reasonably in good faith believe we would pay at posting for this role. We may ultimately pay more or less than this range. Employee pay is based on factors like relevant education, qualifications, certifications, experience, skills, seniority, location, performance, union contract and business needs. This range may be modified in the future.
We offer comprehensive benefits including medical/dental/vision insurance, HSA, FSA, 401(k), and life, disability & ADD insurance to eligible employees. Salaried personnel receive paid time off. Hourly employees are not eligible for paid time off unless required by law. Hourly employees on a Service Contract Act project are eligible for paid sick leave.
Note: Pay is not considered compensation until it is earned, vested and determinable. The amount and availability of any compensation remains in Kforce’s sole discretion unless and until paid and may be modified in its discretion consistent with the law.
This job is not eligible for bonuses, incentives or commissions.
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Compensation Type:Hours*Minimum Compensation:55.00Maximum Compensation:*75.00To view full details and how to apply, please login or create a Job Seeker account