at WSFS Bank in Newark, Delaware, United States
Job DescriptionJob Description
The Loan Specialist is responsible for creating regulatory disclosures, completing accurate data entry, and producing final loan closing documentation for all consumer loan products. This will include initiating communication with all involved parties to the transaction to obtain the necessary information to produce early regulatory disclosures and/or closing documents. Additional responsibilities include monitoring the Consumer Lending Hotline and internal group email boxes, assisting internal partners with Loan application input, and questions regarding loan closing, funding, or loan closing documentation. The ability to maintain accuracy on documentation and attention to detail is required. Working knowledge of consumer lending regulations including but not limited to: HMDA, Reg Z, Reg B, Reg O.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have 2+ years of Consumer Loan experience.
- This position requires knowledge of compliance, comprehension of legal documents, appropriate government lending regulation guidelines for consumer loans.
- Knowledge of Laser Pro software system is preferred.
- Must have excellent oral and written communications skills as well as excellent customer service skills.
- Must have the ability to resolve problems quickly.
- Must be able to make decisions and recommendations on difficult and important issues affecting individual loan transactions within their level of authority.
WSFS is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.