at TransCore, LP in Dover, Delaware, United States
Job DescriptionTransCore (TRN), a subsidiary of ST Engineering, is seeking a full-time Customer Service Lead to join our Production Team in Dover, Delaware.
Job Summary: Under the direction of the Customer Service Supervisor, the Customer Service Lead is primarily responsible to assist the Customer Service Representatives in their daily duties to resolve questions/issues that arise. The Lead will assist the supervisor in the training of Customer Service Representatives and the monitoring of daily activities, projects and tasks of the customer service staff under their direction. The Lead will assist their supervisor in achieving the directives and performance standards of their department.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Tracks and records performance measures and reports these measures to management on a daily basis.
- Continually assesses Customer Service levels and monitors customer feedback.
- Ensures that all Customer Service Representatives are courteous, professional and attuned to customer needs.
- Ensures that appropriate steps are being taken by the Customer Service staff when an event needs to be escalated for resolution.
- Monitors performance and enforces policies and procedures to ensure that all personnel meet or exceed expected service and performance levels.
- Assists in the creation of performance reviews for TransCore employees and provides periodic feedback to staffing agencies as needed.
- Assists supervisor in managing personnel in the following areas: attendance, monitoring, coaching and time scheduling
- Contacts customers to update account information.
- Manages customers that request supervisor assistance.
- Performs daily duties of Customer Service Supervisor in his/her absence.
- Researches and resolves account issues.
- Performs account maintenance including account changes, closings, adjustments and statements requests.
- Contacts customers for additional account information.
- Assists in problem correspondence as required.
- Prepares required reports as needed.
- Answers questions from less experienced staff.
- Supports the Service Center for customer service phone calls by responding to incoming phone inquiries regarding E-ZPass accounts, violations, and DMV
- Responsible for accurately processing toll adjustments, reversals, and fee adjustments for customer E-ZPass accounts
- Monitors customer interactions for quality and provides feedback
- Regular and predictable attendance is an essential function of this job
- Available to work Mon-Fri, between 7AM - 7PM, and rotating Sat 8AM - 2PM
- Bilingual in English and Spanish preferred
- High school Diploma or equivalent required
Supervisory Responsibilities: This job assists in hiring, training, supervising, evaluating, rewarding, and disciplining Customer Service Representatives.
Skill: Has substantial understanding of the job and applies knowledge and skills to complete a wide range of tasks.
Job Complexity: Works on assignments that are moderately difficult, requiring judgment in resolving issues or in making recommendations.
Supervision: Determines methods and procedures on new assignments. Coordinates the activities of other personnel.
Experience: Typically requires a minimum of 2 - 4 years of related experience.Equal Opportunity Employer - minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity