at WSFS Bank in Newark, Delaware, United States
Job DescriptionJob Description
WSFS Bank is currently seeking a Contact Center Manager. The Contact Center Manager will provide leadership and management to a Contact Center Customer Agent Team with the focus of meeting or exceeding Customer Service standards and sales goals. This role creatively handles and resolves complex customer issues and works collaboratively with Internal Operational Teams and Consumer Branches to communicate effectively with the Customer. The incumbent will be responsible for the achievement of sales and referral goals and service standards by the Contact Center Team, while being responsible for motivating Call Center Associates to identify opportunities, expand relationships, refer Customers to lending and business partners and for ensuring objectives of the Contact Center Team are met. The incumbent will be responsible for communications regarding policy and procedure changes as they occur through individual One-On-One Sessions and Monthly Team Meetings.
The Contact Center Manager will be responsible for planning and leading daily huddles designed to promote goal achievement and communicate key information while planning and promoting sales huddles, sales sprints and other sales related motivational meetings for the Team. The incumbent will be responsible for the resolution of Customer complaints received directly from Customers, Call Center Associates and Executive Management. The incumbent will be responsible for, in conjunction with the Operations Team, all aspects of the inbound Call Center, including equipment, systems, procedures, staffing, service hours, service quality, call flow and sales management. The incumbent will also identify and report trends to outside department management, as well as assisting in the compilation of weekly statistical reports.
This is a full-time, 40 hour work week, Monday - Friday 7:00 am - 7:00 pm and rotating Saturdays and Sundays 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM.
- A Bachelor's Degree or equivalent banking/lending experience is required.
- Previous call center experience is required.
- Previous experience in a sales environment is required.
- 2+ years of management/supervisory experience is required.
- Previous experience in coaching/mentoring team members is required.
- Must have thorough knowledge of Bank Deposit and Retail Loan Products and Services.
- Must have strong knowledge of all established policies, regulations, compliance, security/controls, guidelines and procedures.
- Must have strong computer skills and knowledge of MS Office Products.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to work effectively in a multi-task, high-volume environment is required.
- Must be a motivated, self-starter requiring minimal supervision and prioritize work effectively.
- Must have superior telephone skills and listening ability as well as excellent problem solving and listening skills.
WSFS Bank is inclusive and supportive of individual needs. If you have a physical or other impairment that might require an accommodation, including technical assistance with the WSFS Bank Careers website or submission process, please contact us via email at email@example.com.
WSFS is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.