at Edward D. Jones in Hockessin, Delaware, United States
Job DescriptionIf youre looking for a challenging and rewarding career,the Associate Financial Advisor role at Edward Jones may be the right opportunity for you. With the same licensing as our Financial Advisors, Associate Financial Advisors work with an established Financial Advisor to serve clients, grow the branch, and positively impact communities in alignment with firm strategy.
Our Associate Financial Advisors are an essential part of the client team, and we rely on their unique experiences, insights, and professional backgrounds. We value different viewpoints to help achieve exceptional results and improve the lives of our clients.
Well give you the support you need.
Our team will be there every step of the way, providing:
- Paid training Get registered and licensed and learn how to be an associate financial advisor with the industrys top training program
- A support network that extends beyond your branch office and includes headquarters assistance via phone, email and firm intranet resources
- A compensation package that includes bonus potential, 401K, and comprehensive and competitive health benefits
- Paid time off, including vacation, sick, holidays and personal days
- A culture of continuous improvement and professional development
What characteristics would make you a successful Associate Financial Advisor?
- Commitment to building meaningful connections and long-lasting relationships with clients with an understanding of legal and regulatory requirements related to selling financial solutions
- Working independently with strong problem solving, critical thinking, and sound judgment to identify, analyze, and resolve multiple issues related to personalized investment solutions, involving the FA when appropriate
- A resilient, creative and progressive mindset supporting a nimble learning environment to incorporate feedback, and adapt to changes
- Entrepreneurial personality, driven to achieve results as an individual and team with attention to detail, organization and time management skills to manage multiple projects in a dynamic and highly collaborative organization
Responsibilities performed for all existing clients may include:
- Gathering information and collecting suitability to deeply understand clients' and prospective clients' needs, priorities, and concerns in order to accelerate trust and create a personalized, comprehensive strategy to achieve their goals.
- Meeting with clients regularly to track progress toward goals, uncover additional assets, proactively address emerging concerns, and adjust their strategy to ensure their needs are met.
- Partnering with other members of the clients' professional team such as attorneys, accountants, trust officers, to help fully understand clients' goals and circumstances.
- Researching portfolio performance, cost/fees, asset allocation and changes to portfolio construction/investments, and make recommendations to client.
- Collaborate with the FA and branch team to ensure alignment and create, monitor, and adjust the branch business plan to increase branch effectiveness and achieve desired business results.
- Cultivating relationships with organizations and businesses to maintain presence in the community and obtain referrals and new business.
- Coordinate with the FA to assist in the creation of new clients via face-to-face and virtual sourcing strategies.
- High School Diploma/Equivalent required; Bachelors...
Equal Opportunity Employer - minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity