at Kforce in Newark, Delaware, United States
Kforce has a client in Newark, DE that is seeking an Accounting Associate.Summary:The Wholesale Loan Middle Office is a part of Wholesale Lending Services that primarily supports the North America Credit Trading, Loan Total Return Swap and Syndicated Leverage Finance businesses within the Corporate and Investment Bank. The Accounting Associate role sits within the Loan Trading Documentation team responsible for primary and secondary trade closing support and Third Party Agency Review.Responsibilities:
- Work with front office traders and sales coverage, clients, counsel and operations to settle secondary par loan trades
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships
- Performs basic accounting functions which require knowledge of accounts payable and receivable as well as bank reconciliation functions
- Answers customer inquiries
- Researches problems and/or complaints
- Creates and edits spreadsheets
- Candidates qualifying for this position will have similar experience along with the skills and abilities to perform the duties mentioned
- Any relevant education and/or training will be considered a plus
The pay range is the lowest to highest compensation we reasonably in good faith believe we would pay at posting for this role. We may ultimately pay more or less than this range. Employee pay is based on factors like relevant education, qualifications, certifications, experience, skills, seniority, location, performance, union contract and business needs. This range may be modified in the future.
We offer comprehensive benefits including medical/dental/vision insurance, HSA, FSA, 401(k), and life, disability & ADD insurance to eligible employees. Salaried personnel receive paid time off. Hourly employees are not eligible for paid time off unless required by law. Hourly employees on a Service Contract Act project are eligible for paid sick leave.
Note: Pay is not considered compensation until it is earned, vested and determinable. The amount and availability of any compensation remains in Kforce’s sole discretion unless and until paid and may be modified in its discretion consistent with the law.
This job is not eligible for bonuses, incentives or commissions.
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Compensation Type:Hours*Minimum Compensation:23.00Maximum Compensation:*24.00