at Dentsply Sirona in Milford, Delaware, United States
Dentsply Sirona is the world's largest manufacturer of professional dental products and technologies, with a 130-year history of innovation and service to the dental industry and patients worldwide. Dentsply Sirona develops, manufactures, and markets a comprehensive solutions offering including dental and oral health products as well as other consumable medical devices under a strong portfolio of world class brands. Dentsply Sirona's products provide innovative, high-quality and effective solutions to advance patient care and deliver better and safer dentistry. Dentsply Sirona's global headquarters is located in Charlotte, North Carolina. The company's shares are listed in the United States on NASDAQ under the symbol XRAY.
Bringing out the best in people
As advanced as dentistry is today, we are dedicated to making it even better. Our people have a passion for innovation and are committed to applying it to improve dental care. We live and breathe high performance, working as one global team, bringing out the best in each other for the benefit of dental patients, and the professionals who serve them. If you want to grow and develop as a part of a team that is shaping an industry, then we're looking for the best to join us.
Working at Dentsply Sirona you are able to:
Develop faster - with our commitment to the best professional development.
Perform better - as part of a high-performance, empowering culture.
Shape an industry - with a market leader that continues to drive innovation.
Make a difference -by helping improve oral health worldwide.
The Quality Technician tests and inspects products at various stages of production process and compiles and evaluates statistical data to determine and maintain quality and reliability of products.
- Records test data, applying statistical quality control procedures.
- Enters data into computer systems, supplies quality systems.
- Evaluates data and writes reports to validate or indicate deviations from existing standards.
- Maintain retained samples inventory and area.
- Review revised SOP's, Specs and PCO's (related documents)
- Trains others in organization.
- Sets up and performs destructive and nondestructive tests, inspections on materials, parts, or products to measure performance, life or material characteristics.
- Issues certificate of analysis/conformance when required.
- Assists in maintaining sample supply program.
- Completes special projects and work requests.
- Documents complaint information and customer return reviews.
- Demonstrates understanding of chemical interactions
- Performs routinely 5S activities in the laboratory ensuring efficiently organized and cleaned.
- Follows QA processes with minimal direction
- Works under minimal supervision.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or Graduate Equivalency Diploma (GED)
Years and Type of Experience:
- 2-3 years related experience in science or math
Key Required Skills, Knowledge, and Capabilities:
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of the organization.
- Ability to add, subtract,...
Equal Opportunity Employer - minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity