at QPS, LLC in Newark, Delaware, United States
- Quality Check Sample Receipt records, to include identifying inconsistencies and troubleshooting discrepancies, working closely with QA, Report Team, Data Management, Project Management, and scientists to coordinate timelines and deliverables from Sample Coordination
- Create and track location of Sample Receipt notebooks from creation to archival
- Communicate with internal clients on projects, including regular communications regarding studies scheduled in QA or Report Team
- Receive and process study samples according to GLPs and SOPs, including working with Sponsor and courier services to keep abreast of sample shipments being imported or exported; acting as a liaison in case of shipment delays, notifying appropriate client and QPS personnel of sample receipt, completing inventory, documenting discrepancies, and communicating with internal and external clients as appropriate, and addressing appropriate QC/QA audit findings
- Work with Sample Administration regarding sample storage, return, and disposal activities, as well as other related sample management functions
- High School Diploma, with ≥ two (2) years related work experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Biology, Pharmacology, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Toxicology or related discipline would be ideal
- Exposure to FDA Regulated industry preferred
Why You Should Apply
- Great learning opportunities, especially for those new to the field. Our seasoned professionals are here to support and work with you to explore your learning potential and career goals.
- Structured Career Ladders that provide excellent growth based on your personal aspirations.
- Bonuses and merit increases are a part of the QPS total rewards approach and are linked to individual, team and company performance.
- Solid Benefits package, including Company-matched 401(k), and Company-sponsored Group Life/AD&D and Short and Long-term Disability Insurance
- Park-like setting in Newark, Delaware
- Internal committees designed with the needs and enjoyment of QPS employees in mind.