at Arbor Management, LLC in New Castle, Delaware, United States
Arbor Management, LLC has an immediate opening for a skilled Property Manager at our Wilton Club Apartments. This location has both LIHTC and Section 8 units, previous experience in either is helpful.
Arbor Management, LLC is a residential property management company headquartered in Wilmington, Delaware and owned by an experienced owner/developer of multi-family housing, Leon N. Weiner & Associates, Inc.
Arbor manages over 70 multi-family properties, with over 5,000 apartment units for Weiner and our partners. These projects range in size from small properties under 50 units to large complexes of over 200 units.
This position reports to the Regional Manager and is responsible for the daily operations.
* Timely collection of rents and all monies on site, including daily deposits and record keeping.
* Hire, train and motivate staff.
* Leasing process including telephone inquiries, greeting prospective tenants, showing apartments, taking applications and deposits, verifying application information, follow-up and renewal.
* Inspection of property for safety and maintenance needs.
* Tenant issues and relations.
* Coordination of property maintenance.
* Budget control including management of vendors and contractors.
* Prepares various internal and outside agency reports.
* Industry knowledge and/or Rural Development experience a plus.
* Outstanding tenant relations’ skills.
* Strong problem solving skills.
* Computer literacy including MS Office (Word & Excel); Yardi, Rent Roll and/or Onesite experience is a Plus.
* Ability to manage multiple tasks effectively, to organize and prioritize tasks to
ensure accuracy and timely completion, and to work independently.
* Must have reliable transportation.
Great Benefits…Arbor Management, LLC is a wonderful place to work! We recognize people as our most valuable asset. Our competitive salary and benefits package includes: matching 401k, dental insurance, medical insurance, disability benefits, prescription drug coverage, confidential employee assistance programs, life insurance, a vision-discount plan, paid personal time, wellness programs, paid company holidays, tuition reimbursement, and paid vacations.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vets. For fastest consideration please apply through this posting. Relocation is not available for this position.
This is a non-smoking environment.
For the safety of our residents and staff we require current COVID-19 vaccinations.