at SUN Behavioral Delaware in Georgetown, Delaware, United States
Full Job Description
Responsible for the development and implementation of business and Business Development plans for the facility. Participates in the Business Development plan process through market research, market analysis and Business Development tactics. Works on new and existing facility programs. Participates in the department's continuous quality improvement (CQI) activities.
Clinical / Technical Skills (40% of performance review)
- Performs market analysis, market research and development and implementation of Business Development and business plans.
- Assists in developing the annual market plan for the facility.
- Develops Business Development plans for assigned programs, which includes market analysis and financial feasibility studies.
- Assists the various departments of the facility with new business and Business Development plans.
- Continuously monitors the effectiveness of new and existing Business Development plans.
- Represents the facility with business leaders, physicians, the community and the media.
- Demonstrates excellent interpersonal skills within the facility and with the public.
- Communicates appropriately and clearly to the Director of Business Development and the Business Development staff.
- Consults other departments, as appropriate, to collaborate in regards to Business Development and business plans.
- Demonstrates the ability to be flexible, organized and function under stressful conditions.
- Consistently completes all assignments in a timely manner, is thorough and appropriately detailed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Safety (15% of performance review)
- Strives to create a safe, healing environment for patients and family members
- Follows all safety rules while on the job.
- Reports near misses, as well as errors and accidents promptly.
- Corrects minor safety hazards.
- Communicates with peers and management regarding any hazards identified in the workplace.
- Attends all required safety programs and understands responsibilities related to general, department, and job specific safety.
- Participates in quality projects, as assigned, and supports quality initiatives.
- Supports and maintains a culture of safety and quality.
Teamwork (15% of performance review)
- Works well with others in a spirit of teamwork and cooperation.
- Responds willingly to colleagues and serves as an active part of the hospital team.
- Builds collaborative relationships with patients, families, staff, and physicians.
- The ability to retrieve, communicate, and present data and information both verbally and in writing as required
- Demonstrates listening skills and the ability to express or exchange ideas by means of the spoken and written word.
- Demonstrates adequate skills in all forms of communication.
- Adheres to the Standards of Behavior
Integrity (15% of performance review)
- Strives to always do the right thing for the patient, coworkers, and the hospital
- Adheres to established standards, policies, procedures, protocols, and laws.
- Applies the Mission and Values of SUN Behavioral Health to personal practice and commits to service excellence.
- Supports and demonstrates fiscal responsibility through supply usage, ordering of supplies, and conservation of facility resources.
- Completes required trainings within defined time periods.
- Exemplifies professionalism through good attendance and positive attitude, at all times.
- Maintains confidentiality of patient and staff information, following HIPAA and other privacy laws.
- Ensures proper documentation in all position activities, following federal and state guidelines.
Compassion (15% of performance review)
- Demonstrates accountability for ensuring the highest quality patient care for patients.
- Willingness to be accepting of those in need, and to extend a helping hand
- Desire to go above and beyond for others
- Understanding and accepting of cultural diversity and differences