at Unisite Design Inc in Denton, Maryland, United States
UniSite Design, Inc. is a designer and manufacturer of high quality commercial grade site furnishings such as litter and recycling receptacles, benches, tables, ash urns, and tree guards. Our products combine architectural design and strong durable construction.
We are currently seeking highly motivated individuals to work in our manufacturing facility. We are looking for competent, reliable, safety and quality conscious individuals who are willing to learn and apply themselves.
A successful candidate must have the ability to:
· Follow all safety policies and procedures
· Be able to lift up to 75 lbs
· Stand for 8 hours per day
· Work in warm conditions
· Meet company expectations for attendance
· Produce quality work that meets company expectations
· Work well in a fast paced environment to achieve production goals
· Have strong attention to detail
UniSite Design, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status. UniSite Design, Inc. is also a drug free workplace.