at Apex Systems, Inc in Newark, Delaware, United States
Now hiring multiple Business Analysts to sit remotely in Charlotte, NC for a long term W2-only contract. Must have 5 years of BA experience supporting development projects in hybrid Agile/Waterfall environments.
- The agile analyst will work with IT and the Business to define and deliver solutions that meet business objectives.
- Responsible for combining business and technology skills with strong leadership, communication, negotiation, facilitation, and presentation skills.
- Serves as the ultimate facilitator between Business and IT in truly understanding the business's needs and plays a key role in the overall management and success of a project through the entire project lifecycle.
- Using proven methods and tools, this position leads the planning, eliciting, analyzing, validating and managing of requirements, business processes, high-level solution design, test case design, and implementation planning & support - in partnership with Project Managers, Business Stakeholders, and IT interfacing groups.
- This position may also be called upon to lead other IT project work based on changing project demands.
- Agile tools (Jira)
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent 4 year experience in related field.
- Minimum of 5 years as a Business Analyst supporting technical projects.
- Must have hybrid agile/waterfall experience.
- Liaise between both business and IT stakeholders.
- Well versed using Jira.
- Understand the BA's role with Agile ceremonies: gathering requirements from development teams, writing/grooming user stories, etc.
Field of Expertise:
- Experience in working on multiple projects at the same time.
- Strong understanding of agile and waterfall methodologies and working experience in agile tools like Jira.
- Good time management skills; ability to set priorities and meet deadlines.
- Ability to communicate effectively at different levels within the organization.
- Previous success working in a dynamic environment with the ability to adapt to changing priorities.
- Fluent in technology and strong knowledge of project and software development methodologies / techniques.
- Solid presentation, facilitation, interview, and workshop skills.
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict-management skills.
- Intermediate Word. Intermediate Excel.