at Capital One Services II, LLC in Wilmington, Delaware, United States
Job ID: R159386
802 Delaware Avenue (18052), United States of America, Wilmington, Delaware
AML Senior Supervisor (Special Investigations Unit)
Title: AML Senior Investigator III/ AML Sr. Supervisor (Special Investigations Unit)
Level: Principal Associate
The Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Senior Investigator III supervises various AML processes, which might include suspicious activity investigations, currency transaction reporting, global sanctions screening, enhanced due diligence or other AML processes. The associate is also responsible for planning and conducting processes related to anti-money laundering and global sanction activities as well as managing the workflow of the AML team. The AML Senior Investigator III is responsible for the direct supervision, development, training, and education of a team of investigators.
- Operational Management; supervise daily workflow, operational queues, and metrics
- Manage, develop, train, and lead a team of investigators
- Write and deliver performance reviews, including development action plans
- Contribute to internal projects, maintain policies/procedures, and perform quality assurance reviews.
- Assess internal trends, external regulatory findings, and current law enforcement inquiries to make policy recommendations
- Report (verbally and written) potential findings to management in a timely manner
- Conduct, review, and evaluate findings using AML/KYC/CIP knowledge
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) in AML; provide direction and assistance on AML related issues/investigations
- Strong analytical writing and communication skills will be a key component as well as use of excellent Organizational and time management skills
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent certification
- At least 3 years of AML (Anti-Money Laundering) experience within financial services
- At least 2 years of people management experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- 4+ years of AML experience within financial services
- 3+ years of people management experience
- 1 year of process management experience
- Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS) certification
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
No agencies please. Capital One is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical and mental disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/assignment, citizenship, pregnancy or maternity, protected veteran status, or any other status prohibited by applicable national, federal, state or local law. Capital One promotes a drug-free workplace. Capital One will consider for employment qualified applicants with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws regarding criminal background inquiries, including, to the extent applicable, Article 23-A of the New York Correction Law; San Francisco, California Police Code Article 49, Sections 4901-4920; New York City's Fair Chance Act; Philadelphia's Fair Criminal Records Screening Act; and other applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations regarding criminal background inquiries.
If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Capital One Recruiting at 1-800-304-9102 or via email at . All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations.
For technical support or questions about Capital One's recruiting process, please send an email to
Capital One does not provide, endorse nor guarantee and is not liable for third-party products, services, educational tools or other information available through this site.
Capital One Financial... For full info follow application link.
Capital One is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Capital One promotes a drug-free workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Capital One will consider for employment qualified applicants with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws regarding criminal background inquiries, including, to the extent applicable, Article 23-A of the New York Correction Law; San Francisco, California Police Code Article 49, Sections 4901-4920; Newark, New Jersey Ordinance 12-1630; and other applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations regarding criminal background inquiries.