at Dentsply Sirona in Milford, Delaware, United States
Dentsply Sirona is the world's largest manufacturer of professional dental products and technologies, with a 130-year history of innovation and service to the dental industry and patients worldwide. Dentsply Sirona develops, manufactures, and markets a comprehensive solutions offering including dental and oral health products as well as other consumable medical devices under a strong portfolio of world class brands. Dentsply Sirona's products provide innovative, high-quality and effective solutions to advance patient care and deliver better and safer dentistry. Dentsply Sirona's global headquarters is located in Charlotte, North Carolina, USA. The company's shares are listed in the United States on NASDAQ under the symbol XRAY.
Bringing out the best in people
As advanced as dentistry is today, we are dedicated to making it even better. Our people have a passion for innovation and are committed to applying it to improve dental care. We live and breathe high performance, working as one global team, bringing out the best in each other for the benefit of dental patients, and the professionals who serve them. If you want to grow and develop as a part of a team that is shaping an industry, then we're looking for the best to join us.
Working at Dentsply Sirona you are able to:
Develop faster - with our commitment to the best professional development.
Perform better - as part of a high-performance, empowering culture.
Shape an industry - with a market leader that continues to drive innovation.
Make a difference -by helping improve oral health worldwide.
This position is accountable for ensuring direct plant-wide raw materials and packaging supplies for Milford Manufacturing Operations. This position manages the end-to-end order management process for material procurement. This position has responsibility for executing material requirements planning and providing approvals for manufacturing item purchase orders for the Lake/West plant facilities. The Materials Buyer Planner translates system net requirements for material plans that drive Pull, Kanban, and Supermarket inventories. The materials Buyer Planner provides input on purchase order approvals to the Site Schedulers and works in coordination with Corporate Procurement. This position is responsible for optimizing purchase order approvals to achieve maximum inventory turnover, optimum service levels, minimum purchase prices while ensuring high quality and regulatory standards while reducing manufacturing complexities. This role also needs to ensure that ERP systems system set-ups are structured correctly for BOM explosions so recommendations can be calculated properly to drive quantities and timing of materials needed.
- Provides approval of Manufacturing item Purchase Orders for the Lake/West facilities based on system generated MRP planned orders
- Reviews ERP signals for accuracy on planned order requirements and necessary adjustments.
- Ensures timely acquisition of direct materials to support efficient operation of a medical device and pharmaceutical chemical site.
- Thorough comprehension of Procurement Purchasing policies (price, lead-time etc.)
- Ensures maintenance of Master Data in AX ERP system as it pertains to MRP to ensure accuracy of system set-up for ERP recommendations driving quantities and timing of materials needed.
- Collaborates on inventory planning parameter set-ups including but not limited to LT's, MOQ's, Order Multiples, and coverage durations.
- Supports site-based manufacturing, planning,...
Equal Opportunity Employer - minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity