at Agilent Technologies, Inc in Wilmington, Delaware, United States
The Sales Development Representative will use their skills, tools and insights to help customers evaluate options and identify the right solution for their laboratory. Responsible for both outbound and inbound product interest prospecting, the Sales Development Representative will qualify and move quality product interests through the pipeline to a point at which the direct representative assumes responsibility.
DUTIES AND RESPOSIBILITIES:
1. Qualify leads and product interests from marketing campaigns.
2. Prospect and qualify customers within the United States and Canada through needs analysis, budget and purchase authority.
3. Communicate qualified leads to field sales team.
4. Develop a thorough working knowledge of the products including design, functionality and operation.
5. Develop and maintain a thorough working knowledge of typical product applications.
6. Maintain daily customer and account record keeping within the CRM/Salesforce database.
Bachelors or Masters Degree or University Degree or equivalent in the Life Sciences
2+ years of relevant experience
Sales experience preferred
Strong problem-solving skills
Desire to work in a fast-paced dynamic team environment
Experience and comfort using digital selling tools
Excellent verbal, written and phone communications skills, with a strong interest in interacting directly with customers via phone and email
Comfort being on-camera in a virtual selling environment as well as creating video content for internal and external use
Requires general proficiency with Microsoft Office, systems and procedures to accomplish job
Experience with Salesforce is a plus
Agilent Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We value diversity at all levels. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, religion or religious creed, color, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, local law, ordinance, or regulation and will not be discriminated against on these bases.