at Robert Half in Newark, Delaware, United States
Mail merging, pivot tables, and presentation design are key parts of this position, so if that’s your thing, this could be the Administrative Assistant job for you! If you’re results-oriented, you might be the Administrative Assistant Robert Half is looking for to perform various administrative and office support duties. This Administrative Assistant job could be just what you’re looking for, if you’re passionate about growing your career. If you’re looking for a long-term contract Administrative Assistant position in the Newark, Delaware area, this could be the job for you.
Your responsibilities in this role
- Answer telephone calls
- Assist other employees with diverse projects
- Organize word processors, files, and faxes
- Receive and direct visitorsRequirements
- Knowledgeable computer skills including word processing, spreadsheets and presentation software, as well as databases and customer database systems
- Proven ability to use the internet for research
- General familiarity with SAP
- Well-founded grasp of Calendar Management
- Proficiency in Payment Processing
- Quality experience with expense reports
- Earlier work involving Google Sheets
- Microsoft Excel experience required
- Wide ranging experience with Monthly Billing
- Foundational knowledge in billing
- Experience with enterprise resource planning
- Solid understanding of data entry
- Practical knowledge of suppliers
- Proven knowledge of Clerical Duties
- At least 1 year of Administrative Assistant experience preferred
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
If you are a self-starter who is passionate about supporting a dynamic and growing company and looking to thrive in a creative environment, we would love to hear from you! This position will be filled by the end of the week so don’t hesitate in contacting us!
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.