at AMERICAN CYBERSYSTEMS INC.
Job DescriptionProgrammer 6
Posting ID 1180
Start Date - 10/17/2022
End Date - At least 1 Years from projected start date
Location - Dover, DE 19904
We are looking for a strong C# Software Engineer to join our Platform Engineering team.
You will assist with the support, design, implementation, and testing of products by the Delaware Criminal Justice Information System for the State of Delaware.
Qualifying candidates must possess the following skills.
• Two plus years of experience with software maintenance and diagnosing and correcting problems.
• Design, development, and test new software features, bug fixes, and products for mission critical systems with a strong focus on reliability.
• Strong knowledge and use of modern C# language features.
• Ability to work largely from the command line leveraging basic PowerShell and bash.
• Comply with team coding style guidelines, leveraging modern techniques including linting and editorconfig support.
• Write secure code that complies with standards and policies of the agency and overall State of Delaware.
• Excellent oral and written communication and critical thinking skills are required.
• Document and maintain software requirements and technical specifications.
• Regularly communicate with others in the software development process.
• Possess a strong sense of ownership, responsibility, and initiative.
• Ability to triage and balance multiple assignments in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to work independently, while also functioning as an integral part of a team
• C# 2 years (Preferred)
• Git for version control
• NuGet package management
• PowerShell and/or a common Linux shell (e.g., bash)