at AMERICAN CYBERSYSTEMS INC.
Job DescriptionWe are looking for Core Java Developer in Wilmington, DE.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- Ability to implement new applications utilizing leading edge technologies and modernize existing applications.
- Collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals.
- Experience in some of the modern programming languages/platforms, such as: Java, Spring frameworks, API, Restful Microservice, AWS or Cloud Foundry, Kubernetes, Cassandra, NoSQL is a plus.
- Experience with some of the following development and build tools (or similar): IntelliJ/Eclipse, Maven, BitBucket/Git/Gitflow.
- Experience with CI/CD, Test Driven Development, JUnit, Mockito, Maven, a plus.
- Knowledge of data driven functional testing using Cucumber Scripts, a plus.
- Understanding of messaging (JMS/MQ/Kafka) based integration is preferred.
- Work in Agile environments collaboratively, writing user stories, developing code, testing and performing peer code reviews.
- Strong troubleshooting skills a must.
- Java, Spring frameworks, API, Restful Microservice, Apache Kafka, CI/CD
- AWS, Cassandra, Kubernetes
- Java, Spring frameworks, API, Restful Microservice, Apache Kafka
- NoSQL, Clod experience
ACS is an Equal Opportunity Employer
ACS Group (ACS) delivers information technology solutions, staffing and workforce management services to global Fortune 1000 companies across various industry verticals. Established in 1998, ACS currently employs more than 500 internal employees and 10,000+ consultants who support more than 600 customers across the globe. Through our operating companies, ACS provides a full spectrum of services and solutions to include program management, staffing, vendor management solutions, on-site consulting and more. With integrity, service excellence and innovation, ACS Group provides unparalleled value to our customers and employees.