at AMERICAN CYBERSYSTEMS INC.
Job DescriptionACS is looking for a seasoned Full Stack Developer in the Wilmington area
- Expert in in Full Stack design technique as well as experience working across large environments with multiple operating systems/infrastructure for large-scale programs (e.g., Expert Engineers) starting to be firm-wide resources working on projects across the company
- Is multi-skilled with expertise across software development lifecycle and toolset
- May be recognized as a leader in Agile and cultivating teams working in Agile frameworks
- Sought out as coach for at least one technical skill Strong understanding of techniques such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, TestDriven Development, Cloud Development, resiliency, security
- Stays abreast of cutting-edge technologies/trends and uses experience to influence application of those technologies/trends to support the business
- May give speeches and outside the firm, writes articles
- Java Full stack Lead with Kafka and Cassandra experience and driving cloud projects.
- JAVA, spring boot, Kafka, Cassandra, AWS, Load balancing and ADFS.
- Tech lead experience, technically sound, hands on and driving projects.
ACS is an Equal Opportunity Employer
ACS Group (ACS) delivers information technology solutions, staffing and workforce management services to global Fortune 1000 companies across various industry verticals. Established in 1998, ACS currently employs more than 500 internal employees and 10,000+ consultants who support more than 600 customers across the globe. Through our operating companies, ACS provides a full spectrum of services and solutions to include program management, staffing, vendor management solutions, on-site consulting and more. With integrity, service excellence and innovation, ACS Group provides unparalleled value to our customers and employees.